Arwa Digital System
aycan store (PACS)
aycan universal thin client viewer
aycan mammography workstation
FDA Cleared, High Performance, Best Value
aycan workstation is an efficient solution for getting quick and painless access to medical images. It comprises of tools for advanced post-processing, general diagnostic reading and is integrated with certified plug-ins.
New features/improvements: ayDCE, tool for evaluation of (dynamic) perfusion scans in a diagnostic read setting; 3D ROI tool, allows marking of a lesion in the image stack in addition to the traditional 2D slice; ay4DROIStatistics, see 4D statistics in comparison to position of the mouse in real time; and more.
The ayReport plug-in with universally recognized PDF report templates allows easy report completion and sharing.
aycan continually develops clinical and workflow plug-ins to further enhance aycanworkstation‘s capabilities. Additionally, aycan cooperates with other plug-in development companies to provide tested and certified solutions. Review our full list of plug-ins with FDA clearance and CE Marking.
aycan workstation (a Mac system) can be smoothly and easily integrated into a Windows-dominated environment, so you can take advantage of savings on operating and processing costs. Learn how this is easily done and all the benefits of using a Mac over a PC for post processing.
With the FusionSync plug-in, the necessity for tedious and time-consuming manual adjustment of your view settings is history. The software automatically synchronizes the baseline with the follow-ups for spatially consistent viewing. The new bookmark manager lets you keep track of your findings and it even stores them into your PACS.
With aycan workstation, dentists and orthodontists can reformat CT and MRI studies to provide a clear picture for their patients, e.g., measuring and illustrating atomic details of the oral cavity.
Advanced hanging protocols, optimized for mammography workflow, ensure a fast and consistent reading of studies.
aycan workstation handles the drastically increasing number of images produced in nuclear medicine in a fast and reliable way, offering various post-processing tools for display.
aycan workstation with FusionSync, an automatic image-registration algorithm, provides fast, accurate, and automatic rigid image registration, which allows users to easily view multi-modal and follow-up series synchronized together for more efficient diagnoses.
aycan workstation, with the ayVessel plug-in, supports segmentation and calculation of center lines for vessel assessment, allowing you to conduct a preoperative planning easily yourself. All you need is the CT data.
Working from any remote location is easy, fast, and secure. Using the aycan mobile iPad app, just transfer images from the aycan workstation database via “drag & drop” to your iPad. You can also send images to another workstation or DICOM node using aycan workstation.
15+ years of designing, integrating and service allows aycan osirixPro Workstation to serve as a vital component in a Deconstructed PACS and achieving cost efficiency and improved performance as per customer requirements in countries like UK, Kuwait, Egypt, and India. It provides suitable workflows as well as an efficient viewer and archiver.
- Full DICOM send and receive, import, and CD burn workstation
- Vendor Neutral — can work with any PACS
- Native Apple Mac thick-client software
- Single platform for all types of medical imaging
- Immediate, live, service and support
- Operates stand-alone or in concert with others for single or multi-user operation
- Full 3D and 4D capabilities
- Multi-planar reconstruction, volume rendering, and multiple projections
- Flexible multi-window and multi-monitor support
- Integrated structured reporting with a Dragon™ for Mac interface
- Clinical and workflow plug-ins to easily enhance and extend capability
Which displays are supported by the 11-bit display plug-in ?
- Totoku MS53i2
- EIZO Radiforce GX540
Which Apple macOS (OS X/Mac OS X) versions are supported ?
aycan workstation :
- aycan workstation 3.14.006 runs on macOS 10.13.6, 10.14.3, 10.14.4 and 10.14.5
- aycan workstation 3.14.004 runs on macOS 10.13.6, 10.14, 10.14.1 and 10.14.2
- aycan workstation 3.14.002 runs on macOS 10.12.6 and 10.13.6
- aycan workstation 3.14.000 runs on macOS 10.12.6, 10.13.5 and 10.13.6
- aycan workstation 3.12.000 runs on macOS 10.12.6, 10.13.3 and 10.13.5
- aycan workstation 3.10.004 runs on OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12.6 and macOS 10.13.2
- aycan workstation 3.10.002 runs on OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12.6 and macOS 10.13.1
- aycan workstation 3.10.000 runs on OS X 10.11.6 and on macOS 10.12.3, 10.12.4, 10.12.5
- aycan workstation 3.08.000 runs on OS X 10.9.5 and on macOS 10.12.2
- aycan workstation 3.06.008 runs on OS X 10.9.5, 10.11.6 and on macOS 10.12.1*), 10.12.2
- aycan workstation 3.06.006 runs on OS X 10.9.5, 10.11.6 and on macOS 10.12*), 10.12.1*)
- aycan workstation 3.06.004 runs on OS X 10.9.5 and 10.11.6
- aycan workstation 3.06.002 runs on OS X 10.9.5 and 10.11.6
- aycan workstation 3.06.000 runs on OS X 10.11.5
*) A special USB driver is required for NOT Apple mice.
For information on older versions please contact our service.
What are the minimal system requirements for aycan workstation ?
- Hardware: Apple Macintosh Computer with Intel-Processor
- RAM: 1 GB (at least 4 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space available: 1 GB
- CD-ROM access necessary for software installation
- DVD-ROM access necessary for reading DVDs with demo data
- Operating system: Apple OS X; compatible versions: see adjoining
- Depending on the expected usage, a fast multi core processor, some GB of RAM and a separate current hard disk for data might be recommended.
What are the meanings of the import error codes ?
- “Urf” – “Unreadable file / Could not be read.”
- “SOPc” – “Not Allowed SOP Class UID”
- “Exc” – “Exception”
- “UFt” – “Unknown File Type” -> The parser was not able to get any information about the file
- “Ts” – “Not supported TransferSyntax” -> see Allowed Transfer Syntax below
- “NDcm” – “Not a DICOM file” -> This message could appear if you configured aycan workstation to only import DICOM files (available under Preferences… -> Database -> “Import DICOM file format only (ignore …)”).
- “Ukwn” – “File Type was detected but file did not have a known structure”
Allowed Transfer Syntax :
- Implicit VR Little Endian 1.2.840.10008.1.2
- Explicit VR Little Endian 1.2.840.10008.1.2.1
- Explicit VR Big Endian 1.2.840.10008.1.2.2
- RLE Lossless 1.2.840.10008.1.2.5
- JPEG Process 14, Selection Value 1, Lossless 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.70
- JPEG Baseline (Process 1), Lossy 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.50
- JPEG Baseline (Process 2 & 4), Lossy 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.51
- JPEG 2000 lossless only 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.90
- JPEG 2000 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.91
Allowed SOP Classes :
Which date and time is used for SC images created with aycan workstation ?
aycan workstation stores the actual date and time in the following tags: Date of Secondary Capture (0018,1012)
Time of Secondary Capture (0018,1014)
Series Date of Secondary Capture (0008,0021)
Acquisition Date of Secondary Capture (0008,0022)
Acquisition Time of Secondary Capture (0008,0032)
Study date and time stamps are not touched.
If the user wants to display the date and time of the creation of the SC images, they can use the annotations tool in the aycan workstation preferences.
Silver International Computer Center
Hawally Ibn Khaldun,Wala'a Complex, Mezanine Flr, Office 319
00965-99305529, 00965-97889109, 00965-99305569
Arwa Digital Systems PVT LTD.
Saifee Manzil, A wing, office 502, Saifee park, Marol. Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400059
Tahrir st. no.131. Tahrir Tower. Dokki
59 belvue road London northholt UB5HP